I was thrilled to continue rebuilding the 1970 Cuda! I added some horsepower by upgrading the cylinder heads to a set of Edelbrock aluminium heads, added a new camshaft, new carb, new intake manifold, electronic ignition and headers. I had the vehicle changed to manual transmission as well and had some work done on the motor. The car came back really powerful.
It was built by professionals since I didn’t have the bandwidth to break down the whole motor, and the car has been with me ever since and in great shape.
I derive a great deal of fulfillment from working on and maintaining muscle cars, and this is why I continue to research and read up on it.